Thursday, September 20, 2007

Funimation vs. HG

To avoid the pressure of Harmony Gold having to worry about the ramifications of the information their staff have given me, I have taken down the news that was once up here. This article wasn't put up to put Funimation and Harmony Gold at odds, but merely to bring to light some of the events that I was able to recall through my conversations. If this caused any trouble between the viewers of this website, I apologize to them, and especially to the robotech espanol viewers, who seemed to have taken this much more differently than the American fans. Although I have not done anything wrong in this article, I would rather have the franchise continue to make more successful products, and continue on their quest to grow a decent fanbase. Thank you for your interest in my site.

1 comment:

Shadow Wolfe said...

Harmony Gold should let Funimation have creative control. They are puting out crap and that treatment read like a 5th grader creative writing project. We have seen little or no robotech appearl from them. They should grow up and relize that Funimation as vast more experiance then they ever will with this stuff.